Kesar Mango is called the “Queen of Mangoes” for its sweetness. This Mango was developed in India, but has spread around the world from here. A variation of this is the Jumbo Kesar, which is big in size.
- The Kesar mango turns fully yellow when ripe and is extremely sweet.
- The ripe Kesar mango is fiberless and has a saffron yellow flesh, hence the name (Kesar means ‘Saffron’).
- The Jumbo Kesar is a bigger sized mango and is very flavorful in its taste and aroma.
- The Jumbo Kesar comes from mango orchards in the Bhuj region of Indian, the Dominican Republlic and sometimes from the state of Florida in USA.
- Each shipment is generally delivered by the Saturday of the batch week. However, please note that the batch dates are only a guideline (based on our experience and best estimate for this season). Actual delivery dates may vary due to seasonal and logistics variations.
Sweet and reliable, this is a newly introduced mango variety. Order NOW!!